...By the River...in the woods

 I was invited to check out Naro Moru River Lodge by a friend. Having grown up in the Kenya Highlands, I love mountain escapades, I love the weather, the woods..everything...oh and the rivers. The place hosts the oldest house in Nanyuki and also manages one of the Mt. Kenya routes.It's also one of the most recommended team building wait to come to this place and I am definitely going back there. Here are the photos of some of the features.
facilities in the country.I couldn't
This is the inviting signage at the most spectacular mountain Resort I have visited so far.
Being a lover of water....and the blue waters distinctively sneaking through the restaurant window....I just had to...This pool is everything amazing!!!


Haaaaa....I am actually seated in the middle of the river ;) It's a dry period and there was no much water really...the feeling of seating on those pebbles in the middle of a river and woods was absolutely amazing.

The lead to my cottage....I was a bit curious and kept asking if I'll find monkeys in my room  hahaha! well, It wasn't the case but there was this gorgeous Columbus monkey that kept following me.


The lawn just by the river, you can choose to just seat on the grass.

The log cabins from the lawns

My room ;) This I could talk about it forever!!!! I loved my log cabin room. I loved the rustic theme, I loved the serenity and the sound of the fire...I could go on....



The Bar/ restaurant from outside, enough of us chose to have our meals and drinks outside as we watched the birds and listened to the river.

There was something about this Mt. Kenya Dummy ...I just had to carry some memories with it.
plants are always flowering here and its just spectacular!


The bonfire at the lawn and the barbecue there was a group that decided to camp as well.

The view at night! Magnificent!


The bonfire, barbecue & buffet party


Story for another day but ..Hey honeymooners...this is the place for you ;)
http://www.naromoruriverlodge.com/
For More information check out the links to their websitet. https://www.facebook.com/anmrl/timeline 


Comments

Popular Posts